adCenter recently launched ad extensions to enable advertisers to show their business contact info with the ad. It’s an easy and quick way to ensure your ads stand out. To enable it, go to your campaign settings, and under the advanced settings section, you should see an Ad Extensions option. Make sure that you select to display your address and phone number, and you are all set.
Before you’ll be able to take advantage of this option, you’ll need to add a business location by clicking Manage your business locations on the Campaigns tab.
- Capture user interest with the Lead Generation Card t.co/vMSo5yWXUd via @TwitterAds Time ago 19 Hours
- Are You Making This Mistake at the End of Your Meetings? | LinkedIn t.co/VXINzLnrxg Time ago 19 Hours
- RT @Optmyzr: Compare custom combinations of campaigns, ad groups, networks and devices - Performance Comparison Tool - t.co/esmuYxXP… Time ago 2 Days
- @justinvinluan hello handsome :) Time ago 2 Days
- RT @Optmyzr: Automating Landing Page Checks - we built a tool for this :) t.co/lj9LEZcqve via @sengineland Time ago 7 Days
Follow @kcutura on twitter.
Tagsad extensions ad text optimization adwords adwords ad optimization adwords conversion optimizer adwords conversion rates adwords conversions adwords display adwords enhanced adwords enhanced campaigns adwords keywords adwords optimization adwords remarketing adwords retargeting adwords roi analytics day parts Bing Ads bing negative keywords bing paid search conversion optimizer conversions by time of day conversion tracking enhanced campaigns Google AdWords Google Analytics google offers google offers adwords keyword matching options microsoft adcenter mobile ads negative keyword conflicts negative keywords ppc ppc conversion rates ppc expert ppc marketing remarketing remarketing audiences retargeting roi roi day parts yahoo bing alliance yahoo microsfot alliance yahoo microsoft merger yahoo saerch marketing